One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tapetal tissue has a secretory role providing essential nutrients required for microspore and pollen grain development.’
- ‘Golgi apparatus producing secretory vesicles, and mitochondria were found throughout the tube.’
- ‘The secretory histology confers no prognostic significance over and above the diagnosis of meningioma.’
- ‘In all eukaryotic cells, the Golgi apparatus is a central organelle in the secretory processes.’
- ‘In plants, particularly due to the size of the vacuole, the secretory organelles account for the majority of the cell volume.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.