One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So when it came to naming the shop, the pair decided to turn its secretiveness into an asset.’
- ‘Apart from anything else, this secretiveness adds up to the cardinal sin of security by obscurity.’
- ‘Naturally talkative, Theroux discovered the candour as well as the secretiveness of the island's people.’
- ‘But I'm starting to get worried because of your secretiveness.’
- ‘I think there's too much secretiveness and arrogance of power.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.