One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What has been demonstrated is that they've been secondees to the Australian Crime Commission and they've been the subject of corruption allegations.’
- ‘‘As a secondee to the Mayor's office I look forward to helping London enhance its reputation at the cutting edge of the new global economy,’ he said.’
- ‘Staff consist of secondees on two to three-year leave from departments.’
- ‘During its time in opposition, Andersen supplied secondees and ‘free work’ for Labour.’
- ‘Six staff are employed by the service, including two secondees from the Home Office and the Immigration Advisory Service UK.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.