One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘constant exposure to secondary smoke increases the risk of heart disease’another term for second-hand smoke
- ‘The act of breathing in this secondary smoke is called passive smoking.’
- ‘We would encourage people to be aware of the dangers of passive smoking and would support any measures to reduce the risk of inhaling secondary smoke.’
- ‘As a barman in an Edinburgh pub I had the choice of breathing in secondary smoke all night or becoming unemployed.’
- ‘Do you want to understand the correlation between secondary smoke and asthma in children?’
- ‘He has had exposure to secondary smoke and this would somewhat increase his likelihood for primary lung cancer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.