One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘constant exposure to secondary smoke increases the risk of heart disease’another term for second-hand smoke
- ‘Do you want to understand the correlation between secondary smoke and asthma in children?’
- ‘The act of breathing in this secondary smoke is called passive smoking.’
- ‘He has had exposure to secondary smoke and this would somewhat increase his likelihood for primary lung cancer.’
- ‘We would encourage people to be aware of the dangers of passive smoking and would support any measures to reduce the risk of inhaling secondary smoke.’
- ‘As a barman in an Edinburgh pub I had the choice of breathing in secondary smoke all night or becoming unemployed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.