One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Smoke inhaled involuntarily from tobacco being smoked by others.
- ‘And society has a duty to them, their families and those who breathe in their second-hand smoke, to help them quit.’
- ‘But these ads are focused on the second-hand smoke you might encounter in a public place.’
- ‘Does second-hand smoke cause ‘no added risk’ to people living or working with smokers?’
- ‘How can you argue your right to hand me your second-hand smoke?’
- ‘Once I got used to the second-hand smoke, Arto made the trip that much more enjoyable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.