One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That evening, it was clear and seasonably mild.’
- ‘To test these predictions we examined the seasonably variable response of snowshoe hares to moonlight and predation risk.’
- ‘So, on this occasion, feeling seasonably charitable, I decided against telephoning her.’
- ‘After three days of heavy walking, the sudden return to seasonably warm weather today has made me very sleepy.’
- ‘Our conversation continues as we make our way along the salt-stained and seasonably cold Chicago sidewalk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.