One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our conversation continues as we make our way along the salt-stained and seasonably cold Chicago sidewalk.’
- ‘After three days of heavy walking, the sudden return to seasonably warm weather today has made me very sleepy.’
- ‘That evening, it was clear and seasonably mild.’
- ‘So, on this occasion, feeling seasonably charitable, I decided against telephoning her.’
- ‘To test these predictions we examined the seasonably variable response of snowshoe hares to moonlight and predation risk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.