One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many divers suffer from seasickness, but throwing up before a dive loses lots of fluids.’
- ‘And don't let seasickness put you off travelling.’
- ‘I also began to throw up because of seasickness.’
- ‘When you throw up this time you can't blame it on seasickness.’
- ‘I hated the whole journey there, complaining first of seasickness, then sickness of riding my horse, and finally just plain sickness of travelling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.