One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When you throw up this time you can't blame it on seasickness.’
- ‘Many divers suffer from seasickness, but throwing up before a dive loses lots of fluids.’
- ‘And don't let seasickness put you off travelling.’
- ‘I hated the whole journey there, complaining first of seasickness, then sickness of riding my horse, and finally just plain sickness of travelling.’
- ‘I also began to throw up because of seasickness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.