One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Smoothly and continuously, with no apparent gaps or spaces between one part and the next.‘each song is seamlessly integrated into the film’‘the conversation flowed seamlessly’
- ‘He seamlessly incorporates collaged photographs cut from magazines within the painted areas.’
- ‘Their modernist impulses make them viable in a Paris art scene seamlessly connected to its glorious early-20th-century past.’
- ‘The traditional overtones of the image meld seamlessly with a modernist concern with abstract form.’
- ‘Design moves seamlessly from the architect to the fabricator.’
- ‘He is known for beautifully crafted houses that weave seamlessly into their sites.’
- ‘He integrates his new approach to the myths seamlessly with the traditional art historical account of the evolution of the genre.’
- ‘The white Masonite floor curved up at the room's edges to seamlessly merge with the white walls.’
- ‘The movie is a marvel of special effects seamlessly hitched to a powerful coming-of-age story.’
- ‘History has a way of ignoring such insolent details, of weaving them seamlessly into its larger narrative fabric.’
- ‘Together with the associated buildings, it seamlessly unifies a formerly confusing campus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.