A venomous marine snake with a flattened tail, which lives in the warm coastal waters of the Indian and Pacific oceans and does not come on to land.
- ‘A seafood that is peculiar to Okinawa is the sea snake caught in the neighbouring subtropical waters.’
- ‘The waves at one particular place are creations of the sea snake.’
- ‘It's amazing how fast you can fin when a yellow-belly sea snake is chasing your tail!’
- ‘The male sea snake has a double set of reproductive organs, covered in spines.’
- ‘A sea snake can live its whole life without ever touching land.’