One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A shell-less marine mollusc which is typically brightly coloured, with external gills and a number of appendages on the upper surface.
Order Nudibranchia, class Gastropoda
- ‘The sea slug forum provides all those concerned with things related to sea slugs a place to go, and chat, and feel at home.’
- ‘Could a sea slug actually become a weapon against colon cancer?’
- ‘Abalone belongs to the phylum Mollusca, a group which includes clams, scallops, sea slugs, octopuses, and squid.’
- ‘Each sea slug (they are hermaphroditic) produces up to 6,000 eggs per day.’
- ‘This is called habituation, and it was first demonstrated in the simple sea slug.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.