One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of a number of marine fishes that are related to or resemble the common perch.
- ‘Alaskan halibut, Alaskan salmon, sardines, white sea bass, and many farm-raised species, including tilapia, are better choices, according to the lists.’
- ‘Angela, along with twelve other PSC fishing members, landed approximately eighty nice, mostly small mouth, white sea bass.’
- ‘Kelp beds off the coast disappeared, white sea bass numbers dwindled and Dover sole suffered from fin rot.’
- ‘Dine on seafood specialties, including the superb ceviche de corvina - raw white sea bass marinated in lime juice - in the open-air cocina.’
- ‘Again, did you know that the Pla samli, or kingfish is also known as the black-banded trevally, or the Pla kapong khao or sea perch is also known as the white sea bass?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.