One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He also asserts, scurrilously, that officials helped Celtic.’
- ‘There is a fine judgement line in comedy between the scurrilously funny and the offensive.’
- ‘Some are scurrilously unrepeatable, even virulently nasty, fit only for the twilight gossiping hours in the Ubiquitous Chip.’
- ‘I have stuck to my mandate when being scurrilously attacked by my co-executive officers and the SFU administration.’
- ‘I agree absolutely, that Ritter et al were quite scurrilously disparaged (I remember that Ritter's sanity was called into question at one point).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.