One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's a music that's both architecturally engineered and sculpturally shaped, a brilliant sonic artifact that draws equal strengths from the human heart and the scientific mind.’
- ‘They are sculpturally appealing, have eye-catching colors and great graphics on the packaging.’
- ‘The brain sculpturally rendered was the basic element in The Sum of All Fears.’
- ‘Body parts, joints, and posture, all visible from a distance on the dance ground, are sculpturally emphasized over facial features, as the bulbous knees of one figure prominently demonstrate.’
- ‘Characteristically, there are no attempts to work out the anatomical details but what is attempted is a whole, integral form that does not resolve either notionally or sculpturally into complex entities.’
- ‘These allowed him to create an art at once lyric and dramatic, pictorially rich and sculpturally solid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.