One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was told where to go by the scryers in the scrying room.’
- ‘Morpheus motioned for two idle scryers to grab Pen by the arms and lead her to the door, where the scryer in front had stepped away.’
- ‘Sora, you can grow wings, but you also have the ability of telepathy and to become a potential scryer.’
- ‘He had had half a dozen scryers scry out the situation at the city centre, since radars tended to go all awry when it came to the Disruption Fields put up by all starguards and hellguards.’
- ‘‘So,’ she began turning to the nearest scryers, ‘What dreamscape are we going into next?’’
- ‘The Gatherings began to attract some interesting and unusual people including psychics, remote viewers, psychometrists and scryers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.