One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From the onset we have been subjected to repeated review and close scrutinization by individuals whom we did not feel were qualified to make such assessments.’
- ‘Jackson grimaced under the scrutinization of his superior officer and knew that he was in very hot water.’
- ‘In an attempt to counter this racial scrutinization, however, is the immediate disclosure of the subject's ethnicity, listed directly below their image.’
- ‘While a few of his larger trades are victim to scrutinization, Ken has been on the right side of the fence more often than not.’
- ‘After another silent scrutinization, the woman seemed to relent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.