One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jackson grimaced under the scrutinization of his superior officer and knew that he was in very hot water.’
- ‘After another silent scrutinization, the woman seemed to relent.’
- ‘From the onset we have been subjected to repeated review and close scrutinization by individuals whom we did not feel were qualified to make such assessments.’
- ‘While a few of his larger trades are victim to scrutinization, Ken has been on the right side of the fence more often than not.’
- ‘In an attempt to counter this racial scrutinization, however, is the immediate disclosure of the subject's ethnicity, listed directly below their image.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.