One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But are scruffiness and Slipknot t-shirts not just an integral part of being a techie?’
- ‘But I think people love that scruffiness, that roughness.’
- ‘I'm not particularly fond of your brand of scruffiness either.’
- ‘Del grinned to herself, ‘Does she hate your scruffiness?’’
- ‘I mentioned the picture thing because of him, with his scruffiness.’
- ‘In their defence the attacking pair will point to the scruffiness of the service but they must take some responsibility too.’
- ‘Yeah, I noticed a bit of scruffiness around the chin area.’
- ‘So aren't the protestations of terminal scruffiness and aw-shucks fallibility just a little disingenuous?’
- ‘Other than the current scruffiness of my hair, though, I quite liked my appearance.’
- ‘The punters don't seem to mind the scruffiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.