One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rural landholding covered in thick brushwood or stunted forest growth.‘we were living on a scrub block in the hills’
- ‘I was privileged to have worked on several building jobs for him on the scrub block.’
- ‘There were those long days when boundary-riding the scrub block.’
- ‘"There was a lot of wood dropped everywhere that scrub block was a bit of a tinder," he said.’
- ‘If you had a scrub block, you'd have to seriously question the value of that.’
- ‘The stag had run up into the tall scrub block and died where we found the remains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.