One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rural landholding covered in thick brushwood or stunted forest growth.‘we were living on a scrub block in the hills’
- ‘"There was a lot of wood dropped everywhere that scrub block was a bit of a tinder," he said.’
- ‘I was privileged to have worked on several building jobs for him on the scrub block.’
- ‘There were those long days when boundary-riding the scrub block.’
- ‘The stag had run up into the tall scrub block and died where we found the remains.’
- ‘If you had a scrub block, you'd have to seriously question the value of that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.