One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She did all the scriptwriting, filming, sound, lighting, direction herself.’
- ‘I covered myself a little bit when we were scriptwriting because unlike the 1933 film I had several of our principal characters actually falling to the bottom of the ravine.’
- ‘Sometimes, the creative process of scriptwriting takes place quite close to the actual film production time.’
- ‘It took over a year-and-a-half of research and scriptwriting.’
- ‘The production values are much improved, with good direction, scriptwriting, and acting all the way.’
- ‘He talks about all facets of making the movie, from scriptwriting, to filming on location in Hollywood, to editing the movie to give the stars the exposure they deserve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.