One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some say a dispute last year over whether the studios could send videotapes of their films, called screeners, to Oscar voters wore people out early.’
- ‘Does new technology giving airport screeners X-ray vision go too far?’
- ‘Does they have reliable data on just what contribution to the current piracy problem Academy screeners represent?’
- ‘Be sure to be evasive about your question when you get the screeners at CNN.’
- ‘So as a result, you have two or three screeners in one place trying to do the work that would usually be done by 10 or 15.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.