One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Does they have reliable data on just what contribution to the current piracy problem Academy screeners represent?’
- ‘So as a result, you have two or three screeners in one place trying to do the work that would usually be done by 10 or 15.’
- ‘Does new technology giving airport screeners X-ray vision go too far?’
- ‘Some say a dispute last year over whether the studios could send videotapes of their films, called screeners, to Oscar voters wore people out early.’
- ‘Be sure to be evasive about your question when you get the screeners at CNN.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.