One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for scraperboard
- ‘Max creates his black-and-white images with scratchboard, literally carving out the surface to reveal the color underneath.’
- ‘Her style varies, ‘I do about 15 different styles,’ she told Art Business News, and she works in a variety of media, including acrylic and scratchboard.’
- ‘First, we drew sunflowers on the inked scratchboard with pencil.’
- ‘The scratchboard, in gold or silver, is laminated with a shiny, metallic base that offers impressive details with minimum effort using any standard scratching tool.’
- ‘Every frame - beautifully rendered in blue-black scratchboard and watercolour, somehow stark and soothing at once - deserves a long, slow look.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.