One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His ‘engineering skill’ made him realise that even if there were no air or bulb horn in the bus, revving up would make scooterists and car-drivers to race away from his path.’
- ‘At one such function recently, this correspondent saw boys of a locality in the old city moving around with sticks in their hands to frighten away scooterists and others.’
- ‘Three scooterists were reportedly injured in separate accidents in different parts of the city.’
- ‘Highways bosses have come to the rescue of a stranded scooterist.’
- ‘This follows complaints from car drivers and scooterists, who felt that the stretch is too narrow at some places with too many right and left turns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.