One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This follows complaints from car drivers and scooterists, who felt that the stretch is too narrow at some places with too many right and left turns.’
- ‘His ‘engineering skill’ made him realise that even if there were no air or bulb horn in the bus, revving up would make scooterists and car-drivers to race away from his path.’
- ‘At one such function recently, this correspondent saw boys of a locality in the old city moving around with sticks in their hands to frighten away scooterists and others.’
- ‘Three scooterists were reportedly injured in separate accidents in different parts of the city.’
- ‘Highways bosses have come to the rescue of a stranded scooterist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.