One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A conspicuous anatomical feature associated with pepper fruit ripening was the development of a plate of sclerenchymatous tissue in the separation zone.’
- ‘At regions around the petioles that overlie major vascular bundles in both species the surface tissues do not separate from the underlying sclerenchymatous cells and no ice masses form there.’
- ‘The inner sheath, termed the sclerenchymatous bundle or mestome sheath, is colourless and contains thickened walls and extensive suberin lamella.’
- ‘Hence, wall preparations used for analyses still contained the walls of rhizodermal, exodermal, and sclerenchymatous cells.’
- ‘The structural reinforcement of the sclerenchymatous tegmen and lignified endotesta also appears to be responsible for the unrolling of the recurved margins during imbibition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.