One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In sharp contrast to the men, a number of the unmarried women graduates who had stayed in schoolteaching confessed to some anxiety about their economic circumstances.’
- ‘She was a delightful conversationalist who enjoyed telling me something of life and schoolteaching in Brittany under more normal conditions.’
- ‘Following an attack of polio in 1924, she gave up schoolteaching and produced the first full-length book of short stories based on the character she had previously written about for magazines.’
- ‘This was the first watershed: schoolteaching was left behind and he could now devote himself to music.’
- ‘We must make sure that the trainees recruited for schoolteaching are quality trainees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.