One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The period in the day when pupils are at school.‘I'll make the appointment for you in school time’
- ‘She added: ‘It started off as just a job for a few hours a day which fitted in around school times but it has become something I love doing.’’
- ‘We ask all parents to keep the gateway clear at school times.’
- ‘But, according to a union source, department officials have been pushing for all meetings to be held outside school times.’
- ‘They only have to train me in the legalities of booking people for stopping in these areas, during school times.’
- ‘After school time, we often had our jamming session together in the studio.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.