One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The period in the day when pupils are at school.‘I'll make the appointment for you in school time’
- ‘We ask all parents to keep the gateway clear at school times.’
- ‘After school time, we often had our jamming session together in the studio.’
- ‘They only have to train me in the legalities of booking people for stopping in these areas, during school times.’
- ‘She added: ‘It started off as just a job for a few hours a day which fitted in around school times but it has become something I love doing.’’
- ‘But, according to a union source, department officials have been pushing for all meetings to be held outside school times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.