One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Danny is a veteran schmoozer who knows just everybody in the city.’
- ‘I've discovered many a favourite band at the three-day festival, which fills about 24 local clubs with around 400 bands and performers, as well as thousands of music fans and music industry schmoozers.’
- ‘Inside the hotel large crowds of politicians, their friends and general schmoozers can be seen throughout the whole room.’
- ‘I don't like schmoozers, I don't like liars and I don't like cheats.’
- ‘Brilliant minds with controversial ideas get nixed along with third-rate schmoozers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.