One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Danny is a veteran schmoozer who knows just everybody in the city.’
- ‘I don't like schmoozers, I don't like liars and I don't like cheats.’
- ‘Brilliant minds with controversial ideas get nixed along with third-rate schmoozers.’
- ‘I've discovered many a favourite band at the three-day festival, which fills about 24 local clubs with around 400 bands and performers, as well as thousands of music fans and music industry schmoozers.’
- ‘Inside the hotel large crowds of politicians, their friends and general schmoozers can be seen throughout the whole room.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.