One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Researchers successfully used neurofeedback to modulate slow potentials in schizophrenic and schizotypal subjects in the subacute phase.’
- ‘He was also found to be suffering from schizotypal disorder, a mental illness.’
- ‘Diagnoses of highly familiar disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder, were more likely to be influenced by theories than diagnoses of unfamiliar disorders, such as schizotypal personality disorder.’
- ‘The same research found that people with mild schizotypal traits - healthy individuals that exhibit traits associated with schizophrenia - were less likely to yawn when they see others do it.’
- ‘The study is the first to directly test the association between creativity and low latent inhibition, which also has been linked to mental disorders such as schizophrenia, schizotypal personality disorder and proneness to psychosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.