One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Four weeks later, subjects with the scentless patch had lost an average of only 2.4 pounds, while those sniffing vanilla lost an average of four pounds.’
- ‘Some oreganos are mild, almost scentless, and not great for cooking, while others are pungent and flavorful.’
- ‘In spring you see clematis montana rubens everywhere, sugary pink, scentless and often clashing with equally ubiquitous but bright chrome yellow Forsythia.’
- ‘When meditating, it seems best for most people to be in a dark room lit by scentless candles while listening to wordless soundscape music.’
- ‘This deodorant won't leave any white residue and is one of the few that are actually completely scentless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.