One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Four weeks later, subjects with the scentless patch had lost an average of only 2.4 pounds, while those sniffing vanilla lost an average of four pounds.’
- ‘Some oreganos are mild, almost scentless, and not great for cooking, while others are pungent and flavorful.’
- ‘In spring you see clematis montana rubens everywhere, sugary pink, scentless and often clashing with equally ubiquitous but bright chrome yellow Forsythia.’
- ‘This deodorant won't leave any white residue and is one of the few that are actually completely scentless.’
- ‘When meditating, it seems best for most people to be in a dark room lit by scentless candles while listening to wordless soundscape music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.