One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course that production was a very far remove choreographically, scenically, and even esthetically from the Martins version.’
- ‘Island flavor is closer and cheaper than you think on Galveston Island, scenically located on the Gulf of Mexico just one hour from Houston.’
- ‘It is as unspoilt and enchanting area as you could find anywhere, full of magic and mystery, rich scenically and full of hidden secrets to tempt the inquisitive traveller.’
- ‘It was nearly a hundred years ago when Gordon Craig argued for a scenically founded theatre with a primary appeal to the eyes and ears.’
- ‘Walking the Lidder Valley is scenically most rewarding, through forests of virgin pine, fording crystal-clear mountain streams and through meadows of wild-flowers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.