One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for scatter diagram
- ‘This two-dimensional scattergram explains 96.2% of the variation, and the significant portion is already explained by horizontal axis 1.’
- ‘The program was also used to create bivariate scattergrams and density contour plots of the various parameters.’
- ‘The cells within the gated region can also be colorized and back-gated to previous scattergrams.’
- ‘The intron size distributions were plotted as scattergrams with density ellipses for selected pairwise gene comparisons.’
- ‘Antigen expression as assessed by fluorescence intensity was depicted on multiple dual-parameter scattergrams.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.