Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for scatter diagram
- ‘The intron size distributions were plotted as scattergrams with density ellipses for selected pairwise gene comparisons.’
- ‘The cells within the gated region can also be colorized and back-gated to previous scattergrams.’
- ‘This two-dimensional scattergram explains 96.2% of the variation, and the significant portion is already explained by horizontal axis 1.’
- ‘The program was also used to create bivariate scattergrams and density contour plots of the various parameters.’
- ‘Antigen expression as assessed by fluorescence intensity was depicted on multiple dual-parameter scattergrams.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.