One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for scatter diagram
- ‘This two-dimensional scattergram explains 96.2% of the variation, and the significant portion is already explained by horizontal axis 1.’
- ‘The program was also used to create bivariate scattergrams and density contour plots of the various parameters.’
- ‘Antigen expression as assessed by fluorescence intensity was depicted on multiple dual-parameter scattergrams.’
- ‘The cells within the gated region can also be colorized and back-gated to previous scattergrams.’
- ‘The intron size distributions were plotted as scattergrams with density ellipses for selected pairwise gene comparisons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.