One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The enhanced shadowing is likely a result of more scatterers flowing through the dilated arteriole.’
- ‘At the onset of the plateau, new point scatterers emerged suddenly within the fluorescent phase.’
- ‘Control tests without protein in the cell contents ensured the absence of spontaneous scatterers that would be attributable to air bubbles.’
- ‘Mitochondria are also important scatterers of light in cells and tissue at visible wavelengths.’
- ‘The autocorrelation functions yielded the distributions of the diffusion coefficients of the scatterers and the corresponding hydrodynamic radii.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.