One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The runner bean.
- ‘A tepee covered with scarlet runner beans and a playhouse made of gigantic sunflowers are other whimsical ideas using plants that children love to grow.’
- ‘He crossed the Atlantic three times to bring back the pineapple, the yucca, and the scarlet runner bean, along with the Virginia creeper whose green leaves go flame red in autumn.’
- ‘Make a tee pee out of bamboo stakes and plant morning glories or scarlet runner beans.’
- ‘We cut our homegrown timber bamboo to build the tepee, then planted lots of scarlet runner beans.’
- ‘Fast growing vines like hops or scarlet runner beans do the job in record time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.