One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The empress's voice filled with a savageness Nell wasn't accustomed to hearing.’
- ‘I would argue that the violence in the Middle East is pretty mild mannered compared to the savageness occurring in Gujarat, a province in Northwestern India.’
- ‘They are very good natured animals when domesticated, but I believe it to be impossible to cure that savageness, which all I have seen seem to possess.’
- ‘No sooner had he arrived than the isolation tore away his civilized exterior and made his inner savageness emerge.’
- ‘Presentation is bland and the lack of graphic detail just doesn't do justice to the obvious savageness of the creatures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.