One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Presentation is bland and the lack of graphic detail just doesn't do justice to the obvious savageness of the creatures.’
- ‘No sooner had he arrived than the isolation tore away his civilized exterior and made his inner savageness emerge.’
- ‘They are very good natured animals when domesticated, but I believe it to be impossible to cure that savageness, which all I have seen seem to possess.’
- ‘The empress's voice filled with a savageness Nell wasn't accustomed to hearing.’
- ‘I would argue that the violence in the Middle East is pretty mild mannered compared to the savageness occurring in Gujarat, a province in Northwestern India.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.