One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are only in their 20s and there's a freshness and sassiness in their art.’
- ‘I guess I want to see less sassiness and more good art, which they are thankfully in the business of making.’
- ‘Every now and then you still get a glimpse of the old frontier sassiness.’
- ‘I've learnt a lot from it, for example my posture is better and I walk with some sassiness in my step!’
- ‘There was a freshness and sassiness to the production - a sense that the film-makers were thumbing their noses at serious action movies by juicing up the admittedly silly premise of a '70s girl-power TV show.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.