One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've learnt a lot from it, for example my posture is better and I walk with some sassiness in my step!’
- ‘There was a freshness and sassiness to the production - a sense that the film-makers were thumbing their noses at serious action movies by juicing up the admittedly silly premise of a '70s girl-power TV show.’
- ‘Every now and then you still get a glimpse of the old frontier sassiness.’
- ‘They are only in their 20s and there's a freshness and sassiness in their art.’
- ‘I guess I want to see less sassiness and more good art, which they are thankfully in the business of making.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.