One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I'm trying to be lady-like and not stuff my face like you heathens,’ I replied sassily.’
- ‘She just flipped her long blonde curls sassily and flirted her ocean blue eyes, which were framed by long, mascaraed eyelashes.’
- ‘‘It's like everywhere else: certain kinds of music become fashionable, so everybody goes out and buys it,’ she remarks sassily.’
- ‘Only Clair was in the room, standing in front of me, her arms folded sassily, her cold, brown eyes narrowed at me.’
- ‘She kept on talking at me about something I had done wrong, and I spoke up sassily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.