One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I'm trying to be lady-like and not stuff my face like you heathens,’ I replied sassily.’
- ‘She just flipped her long blonde curls sassily and flirted her ocean blue eyes, which were framed by long, mascaraed eyelashes.’
- ‘‘It's like everywhere else: certain kinds of music become fashionable, so everybody goes out and buys it,’ she remarks sassily.’
- ‘She kept on talking at me about something I had done wrong, and I spoke up sassily.’
- ‘Only Clair was in the room, standing in front of me, her arms folded sassily, her cold, brown eyes narrowed at me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.