One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Diffuse fluorescent uptake of procion orange in the cytoplasm of diaphragm muscle fibers identifies sarcolemmal rupture of those individual fibers.’
- ‘Endotoxemia and sepsis also induce mitochondrial dysfunction, sarcolemmal injury, and weakness and fatigability of the diaphragm.’
- ‘Early mechanical ventilation decreases the sarcolemmal injury and associated diaphragmatic dysfunction.’
- ‘Additional evidence for ongoing denervation of UA muscle in OSA is provided by the significant increase in sarcolemmal N-CAM staining.’
- ‘In the present study, no significant sarcolemmal rupture was noted in EMP-sham animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.