One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His feet slipped over fallen deadwood and sapless branches that snapped like gunshots as he ran amongst them.’
- ‘The sapless conducting of Oleg Caetani meant that the performance failed to take fire.’
- ‘Tirukural 78: Life without love in the heart is like a sapless tree in a barren desert.’
- ‘As you pity all sapless humans, you must pity and have understanding for the sapless priest.’
- ‘The Earth, sapless, bore no fruit; the seed lay barren for want of the rain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.