One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despite the sanitisation of Government spin and much of the British media coverage, the full horrors of this war are becoming apparent to people around the world.’
- ‘However, this presentation of pan-African unity and post-Independence euphoria required a sanitization of Dakarois life and a careful culling of cultural elements deemed suitable for foreign consumption.’
- ‘Traffic was stopped on the road and after the complete sanitization of the area rescuers were allowed to lift the victims.’
- ‘What I find hard to reconcile in the case of the Classico label and Disney, in general, is the sanitization of whatever period of history they are representing.’
- ‘That means following rules around cleanliness and sanitization to the letter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.