One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Toilet bowls, cisterns, and other fittings.
- ‘Each master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with Philip Starck sanitaryware, fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, wooden flooring in the hallways and reception rooms and limestone flooring in the bathrooms.’
- ‘Even the sanitary fittings are imported, despite the fact that Shanks of Barrhead are world-renowned suppliers of sanitaryware.’
- ‘Saneux's ELI range of sanitaryware is intended to provide space saving and simplicity of style for a limited budget.’
- ‘They focus on the large-scale production of acrylic baths, shower enclosures, trays and screens, and sanitaryware, under the Niagara and Fordham brands, selling to distributors, builders merchants and DIY firms.’
- ‘The main investments of Spanish companies in Bulgaria are concentrated in the fields of metallurgy, sanitaryware, cement, and the meat industry.’
- ‘All wardrobes, sanitaryware and tiling is done, so no extra shopping for fittings is needed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.