One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Sanitary towels and tampons, considered collectively.
- ‘The report does note that in only one of those cases was the girl able to change her own sanitary protection.’
- ‘One woman told Prisoners Abroad that during her two years' incarceration, she received just two packets of sanitary protection products.’
- ‘You might be asked to fill in a chart showing pictures of how heavy your bleeding is, or to describe how often you need to change your sanitary protection (towels and tampons).’
- ‘That price will cover you for 10 years of sanitary protection (it's about 6 months worth of ordinary san pro).’
- ‘In the meantime, how does a woman who is menstruating buy sanitary protection?’
- ‘We have the same problem with sanitary protection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.