One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Sanitary towels and tampons, considered collectively.
- ‘We have the same problem with sanitary protection.’
- ‘In the meantime, how does a woman who is menstruating buy sanitary protection?’
- ‘The report does note that in only one of those cases was the girl able to change her own sanitary protection.’
- ‘You might be asked to fill in a chart showing pictures of how heavy your bleeding is, or to describe how often you need to change your sanitary protection (towels and tampons).’
- ‘That price will cover you for 10 years of sanitary protection (it's about 6 months worth of ordinary san pro).’
- ‘One woman told Prisoners Abroad that during her two years' incarceration, she received just two packets of sanitary protection products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.