One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I'm not extreme at either end of the scale,’ he says, ‘I like to fly in a helicopter - it's truly exciting and an opportunity to make a living - but hiking up and skiing down adds a great degree of safety and saneness to any ‘big peak’ skiing.’
- ‘There was only person helping him keep his semblance of saneness.’
- ‘She was the water in the battle, the protein in the beans and the gentle but firm voice calling us to a sound and shared saneness.’
- ‘You think it's going to come down to procreating to ensure the future of saneness?’
- ‘‘Having positive people around is a really important piece to keeping your saneness in having a baby,’ she said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.