One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Indian sweet made from paneer and sugar and cut into squares.
- ‘Diners who craved for ice creams could eat to their heart's content, besides nibble on delicacies such as French pudding, kiwi tartlets, assorted sandesh and dry fruit halwa.’
- ‘‘There is less sugar in this variety of sandesh,’ he said.’
- ‘Bangladesh is known for its milk-based sweets, such as sandesh (which means good news), a sweet cheese dessert served on happy occasions and during festivals.’
- ‘It blends history and analysis with incident, personal experience, and tips on where to buy the best sandesh.’
- ‘The results run from simple brittle and toffee type sweets through halva, barfi, and sandesh, to the family of confections based on rasgullas.’
From Bengali sandeś.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.