One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Indian sweet made from paneer and sugar and cut into squares.
- ‘‘There is less sugar in this variety of sandesh,’ he said.’
- ‘It blends history and analysis with incident, personal experience, and tips on where to buy the best sandesh.’
- ‘The results run from simple brittle and toffee type sweets through halva, barfi, and sandesh, to the family of confections based on rasgullas.’
- ‘Diners who craved for ice creams could eat to their heart's content, besides nibble on delicacies such as French pudding, kiwi tartlets, assorted sandesh and dry fruit halwa.’
- ‘Bangladesh is known for its milk-based sweets, such as sandesh (which means good news), a sweet cheese dessert served on happy occasions and during festivals.’
From Bengali sandeś.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.