One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First practiced in Chile in 1987, sandboarding gained widespread attention around 2000 as ‘that ski sport in the sand.’’
- ‘You've got to wonder what took so long for sandboarding and a sandboarding park - the world's first - to take off at the central Oregon coast's 40 acres of dunes.’
- ‘Exploring expansive salt lakes in a boat after rain, sailboarding, and sandboarding, sitting on top of Mt. Gillen - the bush beckons.’
- ‘Today ‘Sandboard Magazine’ on line is the center for international and local sandboarding.’
- ‘Although the story told here is about kayaking, it could just as easily be about mountain biking, rock-climbing, sandboarding, jet-skiing, or myriad other forms of adventure recreation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.