One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You've got to wonder what took so long for sandboarding and a sandboarding park - the world's first - to take off at the central Oregon coast's 40 acres of dunes.’
- ‘Although the story told here is about kayaking, it could just as easily be about mountain biking, rock-climbing, sandboarding, jet-skiing, or myriad other forms of adventure recreation.’
- ‘Exploring expansive salt lakes in a boat after rain, sailboarding, and sandboarding, sitting on top of Mt. Gillen - the bush beckons.’
- ‘Today ‘Sandboard Magazine’ on line is the center for international and local sandboarding.’
- ‘First practiced in Chile in 1987, sandboarding gained widespread attention around 2000 as ‘that ski sport in the sand.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.