One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘BP is mulling a petrochemical project and is sinking money into a joint-venture lubrication oil plant, which is not sanctionable under ILSA.’
- ‘Any transfer of lethal military equipment to state sponsors of terrorism is sanctionable under U.S. laws.’
- ‘USF now has set forth charges of sanctionable and criminal behavior against the tenured professor of computer science, against which he now must have the opportunity to defend himself in an appropriate and impartial forum.’
- ‘The view at Ciceroinian Review, on the other hand, is that her actions cannot be sanctionable without prohibiting any member of the bar from lobbying over judicial nominations.’
- ‘I can't say that voicing the opinion that the legal system is a dated anachronism is remotely close to sanctionable behavior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.