One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The range of values of a random variable.
- ‘Fibroblast cells were loaded into the 50-micron thick sample space between two BaFl 2 windows by using a syringe to push the cell suspension into the sample space.’
- ‘Compositional data were returned to a sample space suitable for conventional statistics through the use of additive log-ratio transformations.’
- ‘A problem with this test is to define an order in the sample space to calculate the p value.’
- ‘To increase the power of the analysis, the entire sample space is split into upper and lower quartiles.’
- ‘The probability of finding a table with the same marginal totals that has a test statistic equal to or more extreme than the observed table was estimated using the Markov chain to efficiently explore the sample space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.