One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for show bag
- ‘The effort involved distributing sample bags of nutritional supplements at senior tennis tournaments in the Los Angeles area and at gyms selected for their high percentage of senior members and programs.’
- ‘Children will enjoy the sample bags and the exciting rides, as well as the super slide and mini golf.’
- ‘In the twentieth century, the parade became a highlight and producers introduced complimentary sample bags, or show bags, of their goods.’
- ‘They toured office buildings, soccer games, downtown malls and office areas, flower shows and art fairs - with insulated sample bags to keep the bars chilled.’
- ‘There will be heaps of entertainment for the whole family and free face painting and sample bags available for the children so bring the family along!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.