One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salsa musician or dancer.
- ‘Ask any salsero and they will tell you salsa is more than a dance.’
- ‘If you go to La Maganette on a Wednesday night, you'll find older salseros teaching the young ones.’
- ‘This album by Trinidadian salseros Pa'l Destino drives the point even further home.’
- ‘Steven's Steakhouse in Commerce has salsa seven days a week - the best salseras and salseros congregate there on Sunday from 3:00 P.M. until whenever.’
- ‘So bat your eyes back all you want - as long as you don't miss the other salsero in the shadows waiting for you to stare back.’
- ‘There are so many conferences, congressos, classes, and clubs that a salsero can be busy 24 / 7.’
- ‘We hope you understand that it just makes your fellow salseros nervous!’
- ‘The Orchestra was formed in 2000 by Germantown native Aaron Levinson and well-known salsero Oscar Hernandez.’
- ‘Hopefully next year they'll be in full throttle and make as much noise as other salseros do all over the world!’
- ‘At one party she was passed from one salsero to another to determine which young cub could match her style and energy.’
- ‘Blades first made his name as a salsero in the '70s and went on to be the most famous male voice in contemporary Latin music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.