One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salsa musician or dancer.
- ‘We hope you understand that it just makes your fellow salseros nervous!’
- ‘Steven's Steakhouse in Commerce has salsa seven days a week - the best salseras and salseros congregate there on Sunday from 3:00 P.M. until whenever.’
- ‘Blades first made his name as a salsero in the '70s and went on to be the most famous male voice in contemporary Latin music.’
- ‘There are so many conferences, congressos, classes, and clubs that a salsero can be busy 24 / 7.’
- ‘So bat your eyes back all you want - as long as you don't miss the other salsero in the shadows waiting for you to stare back.’
- ‘Hopefully next year they'll be in full throttle and make as much noise as other salseros do all over the world!’
- ‘The Orchestra was formed in 2000 by Germantown native Aaron Levinson and well-known salsero Oscar Hernandez.’
- ‘At one party she was passed from one salsero to another to determine which young cub could match her style and energy.’
- ‘Ask any salsero and they will tell you salsa is more than a dance.’
- ‘This album by Trinidadian salseros Pa'l Destino drives the point even further home.’
- ‘If you go to La Maganette on a Wednesday night, you'll find older salseros teaching the young ones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.