One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Vomiting may be preceded by nausea, which is often accompanied by increased autonomic nervous system activity, involving salivation, sweating, pallor, and low blood pressure.’
- ‘Ingestion of Ipomoea muricata (purple moonflower) might cause hallucinations and cholinergic effects such as diaphoresis, salivation, lacrimation, and diarrhea.’
- ‘Cottonwool balls of approximately 3cm diameter were used to measure salivation before and after chemotherapy.’
- ‘Though in some cases increase in salivation corresponded to the intensity of nausea, in other cases this association was not found.’
- ‘Symptoms of fluoride toxicity may include nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, increased salivation, or increased thirst.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.