Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A salesperson with technical knowledge of the goods and their market.
- ‘These exhibitors have one of their top sales engineers who has great communication skills explain the concept, application and benefits of the new technology in question.’
- ‘Technical support is always available from Rakon's qualified sales engineers.’
- ‘Choose the configuration that meets your performance, storage, availability, and serviceability needs by consulting with your sales engineer.’
- ‘Since sales engineers are a commodity in this call center, it is always preferable to queue most of the calls to the general sales skill set unless the caller specifically requires the sales engineer.’
- ‘A general sales agent is only capable of executing sales requests and must transfer the call to a sales engineer if the caller is seeking presales information.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.