One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Ski sailing is easier to learn than other wind powered sports like sailboarding or kite-surfing since edging skis on the ground is much easier than in the water,’ Clausen explained.’
- ‘A 32-year old man, meanwhile, died while sailboarding in high waves off southern Okinawa island.’
- ‘Climbers sell all their gear and take up sailboarding, skiers move to Florida.’
- ‘That means you're ready for the Tobago Cays, four deserted islets where the snorkeling and diving are unsurpassed, and there's plenty of room for sailboarding.’
- ‘There's fishing, sailboarding, golf (with a convict-built, Georgian-styled, stone clubhouse), bushwalking, horseriding and… a whole lot of nothing special to do.’
- ‘It came in the men's sailboarding, the mistral event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.