One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Literature or lyrics.‘he created its music and its sahitya’
- ‘The organization of sahitya and svara is the same in both cases, except for the interpolation of jatis in varnams composed specifically for dances.’
- ‘In her explanation, she said it was the beautiful sahitya of the proponent of Adhvaitha, depicting the union of Easwara and Easwari.’
- ‘If you have a thought to be put across thematically, your individual interpretations with only raga and tala without sahitya poses more than a distinct challenge.’
- ‘Madhavacharya's sahitya soars to dizzy heights in this singular composition.’
- ‘We enjoy this music not so much for sahitya as for the patterns of sound created.’
From Sanskrit sāhitya.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.